Thanks Analei and Bre.
Fill in your answer using only one word. Tag 7 others. I don't tag others.
1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Blonde
4. Your mother? Friend
5. Your father? Perfect
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Your dream/goal? Happy
9. The room you're in? Family
10. Your hobby? Cooking
11. Your fear? Sickness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Skinny
15. One of your wish-list items? Boots
16. Where you grew up? Irvine
17. The last thing you did? Mop
18. What are you wearing? Grungies
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pet? None
21. Your computer? Nice
22. Your mood? Tired
23. Missing someone? Landon
24. Your car? Mommy
25. Something you're not wearing? Nailpolish
26. Favorite store? Nordstrom
27. Your summer? Fun
28. Love someone? Landon
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? August
Now for another one. . .
10 Years ago:
1. In my senior year of High School.
2. Working at Learning Express.
3. Pining after a missionary. Silly me.
4. I was skinnier than I am now :)
5. Dreaming of someday going to BYU.
5 things on my "to do" list for today:
1. Make dinner.
2. Clean my house.
3. Take the girls to the dentist.
4. Blog.
5. Read. I am reading Lord of the Rings. Really good book.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Frozen Yogurt
2. Sugar Snap Peas
3. Trader Joe's Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels
4. Dried Mangos
5. Apples
5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my morgage
2. Buy Landon a new car
3. Get my hair done every month
4. Have one more baby
5. Shop at Nordstrom
5 Places I've lived:
1. Provo, Utah
2. Walnut Creek, California
3. Irvine, California
4. Beverly Hills, California
5. Redondo Beach, California
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter
2. Hostess
3. Receptionist
4.Waitress
5. Mother
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Tagged Twice
Posted by
Katie
at
5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh come now, you would have another kid without being a millionaire. Everybodys doing it.
Those Trader Joe's Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels are flippen good huh. (I worked there for a year, so I overdosed.)
love the one word tag. maybe i'll pretend like you tagged me and do it someday :)
Reese is eye candy. so beautiful. don't you just love these baby days? is he sleeping well for you? (that helps with the loving the baby days part!)
Post a Comment