Jolie: Mom, what if 2 girls want to marry the same boy?
Me: The boy can only marry one girl so he has to pick one.
Jolie: But that means that one beautiful girl will be very sad.
Me: Yeah but don't worry there are lots of handsome boys.
Jolie: But you got the handsomest boy in the whole world.
Me: I know, aren't I lucky?
Jolie: Yeah. Did lots of other girls want to marry him?
Me: Yep, but he picked me.
Jolie: (silence) Wow. (more silence) But I wanted to marry the handsomest boy in the whole world.
Me: Don't worry, you will.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Jolie's First Love
Posted by
Katie
at
7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what a doll, she is so cute!
That's really cute.
I love it! Wow...raising girls is so different than boys, huh? My boys get mad if I ever mention them kissing a girl, now or in the future.
That is the cutest ever. It is one of those conversations to read when she does marry the handsomest boy ever!
hahaha
p.s. Too bad she can't marry a Cowan boy! :)
Post a Comment