At the end of our trip we got to go visit Landon's Aunt Beth. And it just so happens that Dillon and Angella and kids were going to be there too! Funnest thing ever! We just have so much fun with those guys.
Miles and Lucy
Carter, how cute is that face?
The buddies
These cousins have soooo much fun together!
Poor Carter, it was sooooo hot!
Angella and Beth finding some shade.
Ice Cream Truck!
Mmmm, Power Puff girls icecream.
Reese and one of his many funny faces.
Another
Thanks Aunt Beth! You are soooo fun!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Fairfield
Posted by
Katie
at
8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It WAS such a fun day! I can't even tell you how many times a day I say "I wish we lived next to Landon & Kate & the kids"! Seriously, every day I say that! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment