Friday, September 18, 2009

New Tricks

Standing and taking 5-6 steps.

Going down the stairs. (this frightens me but he is soooo pleased with this he does it all day.)

Being a super model. (I knew I shouldn't have let her watch Project Runway with me.)


Thanks for all the well wishes. This week was much much better. No screaming fights between Jolie and myself. Not such a whiny Lucy. And a happy happy baby boy. I do have to amend my post from last week because it turns out Reese had Roseola so he had every right to be cranky. I feel kind of bad about being so frustrated with him but oh well! I am loving life again!

2 comments:

Angella said...

I remember when Miles had Roseola. And I remember thinking, "why the heck is my kid the crankiest kid on the block?". And then I felt bad, too, once I found out that's what was wrong. You know, sometimes we just reach a breaking point. We all have them, so don't feel bad. That's why we have really good weeks mixed in there- so we can forget the unfortunate weeks. So, yeah for good kiddies this week!

AMIT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.