I knew at some point I was going to get one. It was too easy with the girls. Jolie will eat anything I put in front of her. Her favorite foods are tomatoes and pesto! She doesn't even like candy or chocolate. Lucy doesn't eat quite as well, but it is no problem finding healthy things she will eat.
Then Reese came along. There are basically 5 things the kid will eat: fruit (any kind), buttered toast, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, and milk. Oh and goldfish crackers. And sometimes he won't even eat those things, if he isn't in the mood. Getting this kid to eat is sometimes impossible!
(Obviously he didn't like his birthday cupcake I so carefully made for him.)
When I force him to eat something new or a vegetable this is what I get.
Yesterday I gave him freshly steamed corn on the cob, smothered in butter. Nope. I had to force it in his mouth and hold his mouth shut and he still didn't like it. This is so not fun! He better grow out of this.
What is a mother to do?
Monday, September 7, 2009
Picky Picky
Posted by
Katie
at
8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't know, but he is stinkin'cute!!!
Didn't even want a cupcake!
well when he gets older you will have the opposite problem he will be eating so much you won't know what to do.
Oh, little man. I mean, no cupcakes? Seriously, we need to talk, Mr. Reese!
Good luck! I have one of those too. Luke's list looks similar minus the fruit and bread. He won't even take the sacrament because he doesn't eat bread. Nice. It's HARD! Hopefully he grows out of it, right?
Post a Comment