Lucy's new thrill in life is to torture and kill all insects she comes across. The girls have been finding a caterpillars in our back yard recently. Jolie always stays a safe distance away from them and enjoys watching them inch along. But not Lucy. She delights in stepping on them, squishing them with her fingers, and even burying them alive!
The other day we found a spider hanging on its' web in the garage. Lucy spent 20 minutes blowing as hard as she could so the spider would spin really fast. The poor thing didn't move after that that I could tell. Oh well!
I don't know where all of this aggression comes from. Every ant she meets is definitely going to be stepped on. And when Jolie chases the butterflies in the yard Lucy throws things at them. It is so silly. It must just be her way of learning about the world. Again, how did these girls get so different?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hahaha...that is so funny. I don't think she is aggressive...just maybe really curious. It's so fun to see how different their little personalities are. I love it. Me and my sister were really different as kids too, but it seems like we get more and more alike the older we get. I love her blond curls. darling.
Hey there Katie,
Lucy reminds me of my big brother... Lucy's Great Uncle Denny!
Love your blog and pictures!
Take care,
Miles, is that you?? Oh, it's LUCY! What a funny little girl!
Hi Katie! I'm so excited to find you on here! Its funny...my Parker is the same way with all bugs. Dallin on the other hand always screams...."Help mom....Parker is killing all of the small creatures! I love creatures mom!" It cracks me up.
Post a Comment