Monday, July 16, 2007

Things I love (in no particular order):


Lucy in a hole
Originally uploaded by cowanfamily
my family
my home
the beach
reading
laughing
watermelon
children
swimming
the smell of sunscreen
rich chocolate
giggling girls
purple
sudoku
dates with Landon
TV
shopping
In and Out Burger
blogs
naptime
a clean house
every moment spent with my family
Disneyland
cooking/baking
Costco
anything girlie
watching my children play with others
my church

Obviously my list could go on forever. I have to admit I get to have most of these things quite often. I was realizing today how happy I am. How many people can say they are living the life they have always wanted? I am. Wow. I am so lucky. And the best part is that if I had none of those things but my family (and my church) I would still be the happiest girl in the world.

What are some of your favorite things?

1 comments:

Mrs. Cropper said...

Yea! What a fun post. I totally feel the same--I feel SOOO rich and SOOOO blessed. And honestly, I think blogging has played a big part in me thinking about all those favorite things. Before I started blogging, I was hardly ever journaling, and I was just going along-day to day. Now that I'm constantly reflecting and taking picutres and sharing my life, I'm realizing how fun and sweet and bright my life is. Anyway, after that novel, some of my fave things right now are taking walks every morning with Blaine, reading HP6 in preparation!, learning how to cook better, watching Blaine play in his kiddie pool, and dreaming about all the things I want to do in my lifetime--to which list I've recently added "own a children't bookstore."