Okay, I know I have said this before, but my girls love each other so much. This is a totally random example but for some reason I just thought this was too funny.
So whenever Jolie's nail tears she has to stop whatever she is doing and pick at it until it is straight again. Even if she notices it right when we are in the middle of the street she won't move until it is taken care of. I just consider this another example of her OCD.
Yesterday Jolie noticed that Lucy's nail was tearing a bit. She grabbed her sister's hand and wouldn't let go for several minutes until she had fixed it.
Not only that but Lucy just sat there and let her do what she wanted for as long as she wanted.
I just love how much they need each other. I never knew this before Lucy came but there is really no better feeling than watching your children become great friends.
Being a mom is the best! I am so glad Lucy was a girl.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You know its funny. Seeing that picture reminds me of the picture of you and your sister that she put on her blog (I stalk chrissy's blog). Maybe someday your girls will both be mothers at the same time. Won't that be fun. Sisters are the best.
Your girls are beautiful! How sweet that they are such good friends!
Oh, Katie, what a heart melter! Just Lucy's chubby face is enough to melt my heart--every time! They are SO cute. I really hope we get a boy for #2. I can't imagine how fun it would be to watch your kids become friends. Keep this cuteness coming!
Post a Comment