Jolie is always saying the silliest things. I know I need to write (or type) them down so I can remember what a funny little thing she was.
Jolie has a shirt that I got from Old Navy that is pink and it says on it "Pink is the new black." Jolie wore it on our trip home from New York last week. The security woman helping us get our stuff through the security check had this conversation with Jolie.
Woman: Is this your backpack?
Jolie: Yep
Woman: I love it, it is pink just like your shirt.
Jolie: Yep, pink is the new black.
This was especially funny since the woman didn't even read her shirt. She laughed and laughed and went around telling all the other security people what Jolie had said.
She is my little fashionista!
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
HAHAHA, that is hilarious
oh my! what a hoot! Wish I could know your cute girls in real life, but in the meantime, I'm loving these cyber updates on your life.
so glad you're back in blogland ;)
Love this story!
OK Sorry, I am computer retarded and forgot I was on my Father-in-laws computer....this is Jeffi btw. :)
So cute! I have been missing your cute stories and I'm excited you're back :")
Let's pick a day for a swim day next week ... when are you free?
I love it! And welcome back!!
Yeay for your new blog...I am glad you have switched over, I think it is much easier. I love macs too. I am glad you had such a fun trip! Traveling is the best but I can't imagine that flying with two kiddos is too easy. Funny story about Jolie...
Like Mother like Daughter! Too cute!
she is cute.
Post a Comment