Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Day Trip



This is about as good as it gets trying to get a photo of us all together.

Here we are in San Diego visiting Landon's Grandparents a few weeks ago. We had such a fun time spending the day with them. The girls love Grandpa "Beach" and Grandma Lois. I love that they are not in the least bit shy. It makes me happy when they get to spend time with their family. It is important to me that the girls know everyone who loves them. I still remember some of my great grandparents and I want my girls to do the same. Grandparents are an important part of who we are. And the larger the love and support group for children the better, don't you think?

5 comments:

Angella said...

Very cute picture. You are so nice and tan, Katie! I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time with you guys (and of course, all of the fun California Cowan's).

Danielle said...

It is so nice that you get to live so close to so many people in your family. I love that. Also it's fun to see your whole family in a picture. Hi Landon! You guys are cute as ever.

Kate said...

Hey thanks for your comment on my blog. I re-wrote my post, because well I thought I sounded mad and not at all what I was really trying to convey...I wonder if you're the only one to have read my mean post...it was all the venting I had to get out. anyways, your family is darling as usual!!!!

Mrs. Cropper said...

I totally agree. Blaine really loves his Great-Grandma Cropper, and that is so important to me. I love that he's having this opportunity to spend so much time with her every week. I never had that with any grandparent, let alone a great-grandparent. I'm so glad your girls are enjoying that same blessing.

Anonymous said...

Katie, I think it is fabulous and darling that your girls can have a relationship with their great grandparents. I think those kinds of relationships enrich childhood immeasurably. You're so blessed to live near so much of your family (and Landon's!)