I don't like the calendar shots juxtaposed with the missionary shots. That totally creeps me out. And I think it's so funny that they're operating under the premise of "helping people see past Mormon stereotypes." I can think of a lot better and more appropriate ways to do that!
5 comments:
I don't like the calendar shots juxtaposed with the missionary shots. That totally creeps me out. And I think it's so funny that they're operating under the premise of "helping people see past Mormon stereotypes." I can think of a lot better and more appropriate ways to do that!
Haha, I put the youtube video on mine! Haha, this is so freakish!
Um... I just don't know what to say.
Disturbing...I don-t know what to say either. Just shocked.
ugh creepy. and ps. someone should tell that guy that sometimes stereotypes are not a bad thing.
Post a Comment