Thursday, November 29, 2007

Holiday Fever

It has finally hit me. We pulled out all of our decorations today from the garage. The girls have had fun smelling all the candles and playing with their Playschool nativity scene. We played Jewel's Christmas album in the background. The season can officially begin!

We had a nice Thanksgiving holiday at my parent's house this year. All of my mother's side of the family was there. My parents even had a jump house for the kids to play in. The highlight for my girls of course. The dinner was delicious. My dad made the turkey as usual. This year he made 2 recipes from two different food network stars. They were amazing. One was even made on his grill. Yum. I was in charge of the pie and made 6 pies that morning. 2 cherry and 4 pumpkin! Wow. It was a lot of work but so worth it.

Now I am working on the Christmas cards and shopping. There is much to be done but I am really looking forward to this holiday season with my girls. They make everything so much more fun.

I am in need of ideas for exciting new toys or gifts for my girls. If you have any ideas that you have come across let me know. I feel like I have run out of ideas. My girls have so much already! Also if you know of any fun Christmas ideas to do with my nursery kids I need to think of something for them too. Thanks friends.

3 comments:

Emily Anne said...

cute new layout, katie! Love it.

The Jensen Family said...

Have you ever used the www.sugardoodle.com website for nursery ideas? I use it weekly for Primary and I used to use it for nursery. Check it out

keri

Anonymous said...

i mean sugardoodle.net