Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Confess

I am a total blog stalker. I read the blogs of friends of friends all the time. I even find myself considering these people my friends. I check their blogs weekly and just get lost in their lives. It is so fun to see different families and the things the do together. I am still too shy and embarrassed to comment on these blogs. Maybe someday I will. The thing is I am pretty sure that most people would love to hear from me. I know that I would love to know more about those who happen upon my blog. Are you a blog stalker? Do you feel guilty or snoopy? Or do you just figure that as long as their blog is not set to private it is free game?

P.S. What is up with the Bachelor last night? I mean are you kidding me? I watched the whole season for nothing! I am so bugged.

7 comments:

Sherri said...

I think that is a confession that any blogger must make!

S. Gibson said...

I am laughing because I don't think I have ever left a comment on your blog, but I love to look at it. Your girls are adorable. I am a total blog stalker!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog, but as a stalker I clearly cannot tell you who I am or any of my identifying characteristics. That would just be foolish.

The Jensen Family said...

I was so happy the day that you commented on my blog! Everyone wants to hear from you Katie!

And Blog Stalking, is totally and completely normal! I know what you mean about reading about other peoples lives, but then someday you might run into them and start talking to them because you think you are "friends" and then halfway through the conversation, you realize you don't know this person, you have only read her blog! (not that it has happened to me or anything!)

Your girls are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
I am just sad that I haven't been to your blog for so long....it is always sooooo entertaining. I want to meet those munchkins of yours. The video of Lucy is super cute! Hee-hee. I love reading your blog because you write about things (like Jewel's Christmas CD) that I can so relate to. We are coming down for Christmas so I hope to see you guys. We want to have dinner with Luke and Chrissy 2 nights before they leave.....so if you are in the OC, let us know. Adam would love to see Landon too (he is such a fan).

Jessica Kettle said...

Hi Katie! I am a friend of Chrissy's and I was just checking out your blog and your adorable girls. This post made me laugh because yes, I am a blog stalker too. And I totally have my regulars! Love it! Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you feel better soon- I puked my guts out the whole pregnancy with my little boy Max. It's the pits! Love your blog and this post!

Jessica Kettle said...

P.S. I saw a girl I blogstalk at the mall once. I was humiliated for even recognizing her- and her baby!