Hey, this is Landon. I've hijacked Katie's blog to post a video we took of Lucy this evening.
Now let me explain what you are about to see.
In the beginning, Lucy is pretending to see a monster. Hence the wide eyes, screaming, hiding, etc. Then she scares the monster away with her terrifying growl.
Towards the end of the video, she realizes I am taping her, and she begins showing off for the camera. Hence the posing, smiling, and general adorableness.
Enjoy.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Lucy Scaring Monsters
Posted by
Katie
at
6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
very adorable. i seriously cannot believe how much our kids look alike. those cowan genes... :)
Very cookey slukes cute - and scarry.
Too cute. I love the hands over the mouth bit.
How cute! She has the most adorable little voice...I love it!
Post a Comment