Since this is what I look like already:
And this is how I will feel for the next 9 weeks:
I might as well make it official:
I am 7 weeks pregnant.
Wish us luck, it is going to be a long trip to August.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
I am breaking all the rules.
Posted by
Katie
at
5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congratulations! You are so brave, I hope you don't feel like that everyday.
I'm so glad the news is out! We are so excited for you guys!!!
Congratulations Katie! We are excited for you!
Bring on the belly!
AHHH!!! I didn't realize you were saying that you'd put your baby order in-Congratulations Katie! I'm excited for ya! Wish you lived closer too-I'd lend you my newby so I could get a good solid hour of sleep. :) And then you could have Taco Time Tacos-they were my staple for the first few months...mmmm...
Good luck!
-Wendy
congrats!! I hope August comes quick!
Congrats!! I hope you feel better very soon. That is so exciting!!
Congratulations Katie! Your kids are the cutest so I can't wait to see #3!
Sorry I am so out of it...CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you guys!
Ahhhhh! I haven't read blogs much over the holidays and am just now reading your big news!!! Congrats!!
Congratulations!
PS-I blog stalk too :-) lol...
I'm so sorry I totally missed this announcement. Yay! I'm so excited for you. We're due just a couple weeks apart. I hope you're feeling better. Are you hoping for a boy this time?
Yay again!
Post a Comment