Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I was a cute kid!




It is just funny that my kids look nothing like me! Okay, maybe a little. These were taken when I was 2. Thanks for the pictures Dad!

P.S. How handsome was my dad in this picture? I love it!

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

I think you and Jolie look exactly alike. Lucy a little...these are cute. Love the glasses one.

Danielle said...

OHHH!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Sorry you are feeling crappy. I can officially empathize with you. I think you look like Jolie too. Your kids look adorable in their Christmas dresses@

Angella said...

It's those cheeks, I tell ya. The cheeks. Love them!!!

Starnes fam said...

Those are some SWEET shades!

dannyras said...

I am proud of Dad's prominent brow, and, of course, your general adorableness.

The Jensen Family said...

Your girls do look exactly like you! So beautiful! i remember when your Dad had that mustache! and i remember when he shaved it off when he was bishop!