Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Show Time!

This is one of my favorite toys the girls own. And it also happens to be one of Lucy's faves right now as well, being that she pretty much lives in a make believe world these days. (She is more often a cute little puppy named Sprinkles then herself.)



Today Lucy put on a show for me and these other audience members.



The best part was it was a dinner theater!



Thanks Lucy Goosey, a good time was definitely had by all!

8 comments:

Daniel and Sara said...

That is so fun Katie! I hope you guys are having a wonderful January! We miss seeing you guys.

Angella said...

Okay, so I'm grinning from ear to ear. That girl is so dang cute. And p.s. she looks like her mommy, I think. :)

Chrissy said...

Hahahaha, dinner theater....that is too funny.

Sherri said...

That is so cute! I love how happy and pleased she is with herself in the last picture.

Kate said...

What a cutie! I just want to steal her cheeks and put them in my pocket! What a great toy to get her imagination going and you seem like such a fun mom! Was that bacon for dinner?

Mrs. Cropper said...

Dear Lucy/Sprinkles,
You are suuuuuuuper cute. I would love to see one of your plays.

Rupper Family said...

Katie,
I can't believe how grown up your baby is and how much Lucy looks like you-she is such a pretty girl!

Say, do you know what you have cookin' in the oven yet???

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Katie, this is TOO cute. I've felt really neutral all along, but you make me want a girl. The haircuts look darling, too.