Last night Landon was getting Jolie ready for bed. Landon was brushing her hair and she was yelling as usual due to all of the tangles in her hair.
Landon: Jolie, maybe we should cut your hair short. (He demonstrated what it would look like at shoulder length.)
Jolie: I like that! That would be cute.
Landon: I think it would too. And it wouldn't get so tangled.
Jolie: But will I have to change my name?
Landon: No, you will always be Jolie.
Jolie: Good because I like my name.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Landon and Jolie
Posted by
Katie
at
8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ha! Honestly, where does she get these ideas in her head?
haha...that is funny. seriously kids are funny.
ps. how are you feeling? probably crappy. I am really really sorry. Really.
funny girl.
So funny! Hey, Ryan's sister Erin did that to her oldest daughters hair (because she cried every day and night also) and Erin says it was the best idea she had! Allie loves it now! And it is so much easier!
Gotta love that early sense of identity. What a doll. Hope you're not puking your guts out.
So cute! It must just get more and more fun being a mom as they say such funny things.
Hahaha
Post a Comment