

He's here and weighed in at 9 pounds 5 ounces. Classic Cowan baby. So amazing. Ahhh, I can't wait until it's my turn.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Carter Jack Cowan
Posted by
Katie
at
11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


He's here and weighed in at 9 pounds 5 ounces. Classic Cowan baby. So amazing. Ahhh, I can't wait until it's my turn.
Posted by
Katie
at
11:29 AM
4 comments:
oh my gosh for a second i thought it was your baby and i panicked about the NICU time that would mean...ok. cute baby, congrats, glad yours is still cooking.
I was confused whose baby that was for a second. You kind of made it sound like it was your baby.
Wow! For a minute I thought that I missed the fact that you had a baby already. So glad I didn't miss it!
Post a Comment