Friday night. 8:30 pm. Driving home from Santa Margarita. About an hour drive. Traffic - not light.
After 9. Over halfway home. The girls are asleep. I really have to go to the bathroom. I need to hurry.
9:05. I glance to my right. Ah. My contact has moved below my eye ball. Shoot. That's ok. It's happened before. As long as I stay in this lane I will be fine. I can still see the lines.
9:10. Only about 20 minutes to home. Oh no. I have something in my other eye. Oh crap. Now I can barely see. Dang it. I really wanted to just get home. Good thing I am going slow in one of the right lanes.
9:12. Carefully I move off the freeway. I think that blurry thing I see is a car next to me. Lets hope I am right. Ow. It hurts. My eyes are watering like crazy. Stop the car now on the side of the road. Hazards on. Phew. Fix my contacts.
That was a close one.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Why I Need Lasik Eye Surgery
Posted by
Katie
at
12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow, thats scary!
um...no you really do! I am glad you are ok! Scary.
I've only had contacts for a couple weeks now and I already want to jump kick them into Jupiter.
That is so scary. I know the feeling and you have precious cargo. I am glad you made it off the road safety. I can only image the pain of needing to use the restroom and being pregnant. Must have been a little traumatic.
Post a Comment