Jolie has recently become obsessed and quite worried (rightfully so) on how this baby is going to get out of my tummy. (Mercifully she hasn't wondered how it got in there.) She asks me almost daily how exactly the doctor will get the baby out. I tell her not to worry and that it will be fine and that it won't hurt (thank you epidural for allowing me not to lie to her.)
We had a funny conversation in the car the other day where Jolie asked once again the same question. I guess Lucy was tired of that conversation and combined with her recent love of potty humor she yelled, "Out your BUM!!!" After which she giggled and laughed. And then Jolie giggled and laughed. And Landon and I tried not to laugh but failed miserably. I haven't heard a peep from Jolie since.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Potty Joke to the Rescue
Posted by
Katie
at
5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so funny! You have to hand it to Lucy for putting it together and ending all the questions.
haha that is funny...Out of the mouths of babes huh. Smart kid.
Haha! Funny thing is, she's almost right and she doesn't even know it :)
haha. silly girl. i can't wait to see you guys this summer!!!
haha, i can hear them laughing right now
That is hilarious. thanks for the laugh... I can just see her asking that-- You are lucky she didn't ask the other oh so dreaded question!! Your kids are adorable. I hope Zoe has blonde hair like your girls. How's the baby?
Post a Comment