So we are at the Natural History Museum. Checking out all the neat stuffed animals and dinosaur bones when we pass a large group of people. I gave them plenty of room to pass as we walked by and yet a large young man rubs right up against me, getting a nice feel of my right boob with his arm. This was clearly no accident. Landon looks over at me as a look of total shock and surprise appears on my face. I then explained what happened.
Landon: So do you feel dirty or violated?
Me: Nope. Hey a big fat pregnant lady will take a compliment any way it comes.
And lets be honest, it doesn't get any more sincere than that.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I Still Got It (I Guess)
Posted by
Katie
at
3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE IT! There's something about a pregnant lady that some guys just can't get over. For some reason, I get hit on much more when I'm pregnant than not. Must be the big boobs, belly and butt. You're adorable so there's no question as to why that guy copped a feel.
there are guys out there with prego fetishes....
LOL! Oh my gosh.. too funny. Yep Katie you are still beautiful!
Post a Comment