Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged by Kristin

10 years ago: May 1998 I was finishing my Junior year of High School. That is really all I care to remember about that time of life.

5 years ago: In May 2003 we were anxiously waiting for baby Jolie to come into our lives. I was so excited to become a mom!

5 months ago: Christmas time. December 26 morning sickness arrived. Ewww I am so glad that is over.

5 things on my list to do today...
  • grocery shopping
  • sign Jolie up for swimming lessons
  • get Camille a birthday present
  • send my gift to baby Carter
  • watch the finale of Desperate Housewives

Snacks I enjoy:
  • watermelon (my pregnant obsession)
  • wheat thins and cheese
  • Thrifty's icecream cones (99 cents at Rite Aid)
  • Slurpees
  • Bananas with peanut butter

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billi:
  • Buy Landon a Car
  • pay off our mortgage
  • Travel
  • Have 5 kids
  • retire my dad

5 of my bad habits:
  • procrastinating
  • leaving clothes in the drier for days
  • diet soda
  • not watching my kids every second they are in the bath
  • Days of Our Lives

5 places I have lived:
  • Provo, Utah
  • Walnut Creek, California
  • Irvine, California
  • Beverly Hills, California
  • Redondo Beach, California

5 jobs I have had:
  • Learning Express toy store
  • Moneyline Lending (receptionist)
  • babysitter
  • TGIFridays hostess
  • TGIFridays waitress

5 things people don't know about me:
  • I weigh more than Landon right now
  • This is probably our last baby
  • I hate camping
  • I hate the snow
  • I would love to go to culinary school
I tag anyone who I link on this page.

4 comments:

Camille Rasmussen said...

I got tagged by chrissy! (P.S. I agree with you on camping, poor dad loves camping with no kids who enjoy it) :)

Camille Rasmussen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille Rasmussen said...

sorry! i clicked the button twice, that is why there is one deleted. :(

Surfer Jay said...

Watermelon, ahh the stuff dreams are ma.…I mean pregnant food cravings are made of. Funny, my Lilly also craves watermelon! We have a constant supply in the fridge all diced up in chunks ready to hit the plate for the cravings. Last weekend the watermelon rolled out of the bag and got lost in the car. I left it there overnight...anyway she nearly castrated me. I understand your pregnancy induced food cravings!