Thursday, June 25, 2009

Colorado Trip Day 6- Last Day

The whole reason for the trip was for this handsome new missionary. He reported at the MTC yesterday. It was just so fun to be there for his setting apart and for his talk. He is such an amazing guy and we are so proud of him. I hope to sneak a peak of him at least once in the OC sometime in the next few years.

How cute is he?


Thanks Nana and Pops for all of the fun. We miss you already and can't wait to see you in a few months here in California! Love you.

2 comments:

Angella said...

What a handsome picture!

Adam and the Girls said...

Super cool reason for being in Colorado....and guess what? I dropped off my sister Jamie at DIA the day you guys were flying out too....she said she saw you all but she wasn't 100% sure if you would recognize her and she is shy, so she just called and told me about it before her flight got delayed for 2 hours because of the lightning. Small world ha? I wish I could've seen you and met your new little one. :) ~Jeffi