In honor of Landon's big birthday today I thought I would post 30 things about this man that you may or may not know.
1. He loves pie. Loves it.
2. He is super funny, I laugh every single day.
3. He plays World of Warcraft, yeah a total nerd!
4. He works out everyday, even on his birthday.
5. His perfect day is a day at the beach with his family, then a nice nap on his couch.
6. He works harder than anyone I have ever known and takes his profession very seriously.
7. He loves a clean house.
8. He is an amazing writer.
9. He loves to spoil me.
10. He went to Colorado State University for one year before his mission and before BYU.
11. He loves to take his kids around the city doing cultural things.
12. He loves L.A.
13. He is fiercely loyal to his brothers, who in turn adore him and look up to him.
14. He loves our babies and loves to take a crying baby and soothe it.
15. He is a food snob and I love it.
16. He hates bell peppers.
17. He is very musical and plays the guitar like a rock star.
18. I have never picked up a dirty sock or clothes after him, he is very tidy.
19. He loves anything Mac.
20. He loves hard core rap and classic rock and at least one band in every genre of music.
21. He is NOT a complainer.
22. He claims he wanted a 3rd girl but it is so obvious he is beyond obsessed with his boy.
23. He has 2 alter-ego youtube personalities and actually makes some money on his videos.
24. He and I do not agree on politics.
25. He loves to be able to take Jolie to school everyday and be involved in her education.
26. He can juggle.
27. He knows tons of sweet yo-yo tricks.
28. He loves baseball.
29. He can quote every Simpson's episode ever. No joke.
30. He is my best friend.
That was easier than I thought. I could have gone on forever.
We had an amazing weekend celebrating his birthday. Saturday we went to the beach, then we went to dinner at one of our favorite local Italian places. Then the highlight, we went to the Explosions in the Sky concert at the Hollywood Palladium. Landon is obsessed, and I agree they make some seriously stunning music. Then yesterday I made him a peach pie and today we will have a special dinner and cupcakes, yellow cake with chocolate frosting (his fave.) Could I pack more stuff into a single birthday, probably not.
Landon, I hope your 30's are as fun and productive as your 20's were. I can't wait to spend them with you! Love love love you.
-K
Monday, June 29, 2009
The Big 3-Oh
Posted by
Katie
at
10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy HAPPY Birthday, Landon! I wonder what it feels like to be 30... oh wait, I'm right behind you! Please tell me it's as good as 20! You lucky man for having such a fabulous wife to spoil you on your very special day! Enjoy it!
Love,
Dillon & Angella (and the boys)
Happy Birthday Landon! I'm trying to figure out how I got a 30 year old son while I'm still so young... (it's all relative...) Hope you have a wonderful day with your family. Love you!
Happy birthday Landon!
baby, mohammad ali's got nothing on you, as you ARE the greatest of all time. love you to pieces - landon.
Happy Birthday Landon!
Happy 30th Lando! Sounds like a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Landon! You are the coolest! (Except for the not liking bell peppers, but we still like you.) Hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you filled with lots of pie! Good thing you are married to the best pie maker ever!
Happy Birthday Landon!
And...we are coming to San Diego next month for a wedding! (Aug. 1) We want to see you!!!
Post a Comment