Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Last Days

Tomorrow is the last day of kindergarten. Sadness! And I just don't know what I am going to do without daily entertainment and socializing for Jolie.

Today they had field day at school. Relays and games for the whole school. Lots of fun.

Jolie and Ms. Whitmer.

Jolie and her pal Lauren.

There was some fun with a parachute.

And popsicles. (Jolie and Zoe)

Reese was there too. Crawling around and getting in everyone's way.


I really am nervous about our routine ending. I don't know how we are going to manage. I guess we will have to spend our days swimming and beach going. Anyone have any great project ideas for my little one to keep up her reading for next year?

3 comments:

Meredith said...

My sister Elizabeth went through the same last day for my nephew and all she had to say was PLAY DATES WHENEVER POSSIBLE. :)

Kristen said...

I love the summer bridge books! My kids love them too!

You can't go wrong with the beach and pool! I wish we lived closer!!!

Rupper Family said...

We've been out since mid-May and yeah, it's rough! I put Anna in a paper craft class at the local scrapbook shop with a buddy for a week-they LOVED it! Now we're taking swimming lessons, but I don't know what to do after next week ends.

I know the library there has a good summer reading program with prizes and incentives to read. I'm trying to keep Anna writing, we just made summertime journals for her to draw and write about her summer adventures in (also because it's been raining for like a month and we need indoor projects to keep her busy!)

Good luck. I wish we lived closer so our girlies could play!