Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Afternoon

Someone learned to crawl! Finally...


We also found a nice juicy worm.

Jolie was diggin' it.

So was Reese.


Lucy wasn't so sure.


And Reese ate his first leaf.

10 comments:

Angella said...

What a big guy you are, Mr. Reese! I can't wait to watch you and Carter chase one another through Nana & Pops' house! We can't wait to see all of you! Only one more week!!!

[AnnieR] said...

"Diggin' it"..."Worm"...get it? hahaha! Sigh.

Kristen said...

Yay Reese! He is such a cutie!

Bre said...

He looks so much bigger!

Brooke said...

I.CAN'T.WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

I.CAN'T.WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Chrissy said...

yay Reese! Too bad Na wasn't there to eat the worm.

Analei said...

Soo cute! Congrats on the crawler!

Danielle said...

Oh goodness...at first I though Reese was eating the worm! Cute kiddos.

Wendy said...

I'm just happy he wasn't eating the worm! :)