Disclaimer: If your looking to be uplifted, don't read the following.
1. heartburn/indigestion - it's killing me.
2. people who touch my belly without asking.
3. not having an assistant in my nursery calling - it has been a year people!
4. the scary economy - enough said.
5. music playlists on friends blogs - i can't hit mute fast enough - sorry, please don't be offended i still love you even if i don't like your music.
6. knowing i need to start potty training lucy
7. the slides at the park around the corner are broken, are they ever going to fix them?
8. lucy's obsession with coloring herself with markers.
9. never ending laundry - it never used to bug me before.
10. my not quite curly/not quite straight hair - i hate it.
oh yeah and one more
11. NO CUTE (affordable) MATERNITY CLOTHES! ahhhhhh.
*sorry for the downers i guess i am just not feeling myself today.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
10 Things That Have Been Bugging Me
Posted by
Katie
at
9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
No one can gripe quite like a pregnant girl can. At least you have an excuse!
man, finally an ally on the playlist thing -- i've been mute about it 'cause I don't want to offend, I just don't like it when I pull up a blog and music starts blaring at me. I do, however, love the option of clicking on peoples' music and hearing their offerings...I just want the choice.
And I think it's good to keep it real with an honest, let-it-all-out post now and then.
haha. i'm laughing at you, not because you are having a bad day, but because i thought i was the only one griping about what seems to be meaningless to others. oh, the joys of pregnancy.
I can't believe people touch your belly without asking you!
amen to pretty much everything else...especially laundry.
I totally agree with the playlist gripe!!! There is nothing like putting the baby down for a nap checking some blogs trying to be quiet and then bam there is music.
It sounds like some people need a little lesson on volume control on the computer. It's not a hard thing. Always keep it off or turned low, or just don't visit sites you know have music!
I'm with you about the music thing. I just like to have the choice of listening and not just having it blasted when I go to their site. I usually just keep the volume on my computer off.
and don't worry about letting it all out girl! We all need to vent!
yeah I hate it when people touch my belly without asking.
Katie... you crack me up. Amen to all those things as well. Being pregnant sucks and I don't understand why people think that just because it's out there its a free for all. The music thing too, ya amen to that to---we don't even have it on our blog anymore. Volume works too, but by the time I can get to it my ears are ringing so crazy it's like I haven't even turned it down. By the way, I haven't found on your blog whether or not you have found out what you're having, are you guys finding out. Maybe I will look back a few more posts to find out. I hope you are surviving. hang in there.
p.s -- it's Amber Pollei (I have to change my name on my profile.)
Post a Comment