Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Are You Ready?

It is a . . .

BOY!!!

Wow. That's all I can really say right now.

16 comments:

Mel said...

A boy!!! That is awesome! I am really excited! Congratulations!

Angella said...

YEAH!!!! We were hoping for a boy! Our boys are going to be the best of friends!!!!!!!

Danielle said...

A Boy! How fun...time to go shopping I guess huh? Congratulations!

Daniel and Sara said...

Katie !! How exciting!

Chrissy said...

Shower planning time

Amanda said...

Hi! Found you via Laurel at The Tea Party Place.

Congratulations on expecting a boy! I have a 4 yr old little girl and a nearly 15 mos old boy. He is more fun than I ever expected but is the complete opposite of my easy, agreeable, non-destructive, non-dirt eating precious girl.

But again, more fun than expected! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Katie! (Of course) I adore boys! It's kind of a shock, though, isn't it, when you find out you're getting the kind you've never had before?? Your dad needs a grandson :)

Unknown said...

I think that Clyde Pontee Cowan would be a great name

Sherri said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are great, I am so excited for you. Are you ready for some trucks and blue clothes at your house?

Amber said...

OH WOW.... that will be a change for you. You will do great. Congrat!!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S. Gibson said...

Congrats! How exciting, boys are soooo much fun.

Starnes fam said...

Woo Hoo! We LOVE boys around this house! We are thrilled for you guys! Congratulations!

Tracy said...

Congrats Katie!!! I'm so excited for you! Now you get to buy all sorts of blue little boy clothes!

Kate said...

Oooh, boys are fun!!!! Congrats!

Analei said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!! yay!!