I am feeling slightly guilty about my petty gripes yesterday. But thank you for pretending I have a perfect excuse growing inside my uterus. To make up for it I thought I better make a new list of things that are making my happy.
1. My children, no matter how many marker related mishaps we have, they are still the best reason I get up every morning.
2. The Office starts again next month - hooray for a show that Landon and I can both agree on!
3. Costco - I love that $100 store (you cannot go in there without spending at least $100, try it)
4. Spontaneous hugs that the girls give each other. My FAVORITE!
5. Ultrasound on Tuesday!
6. Easter candy
7. Reading a fun book, I am currently reading The Good Husband Of Zebra Drive, 8th and newest installment of the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series by Alexander McCall Smith. If you haven't heard of these check them out. They are HILARIOUS and really well written. I would also recommend anything by him.
8. Playing Go-Fish with Jolie.
9. Going to the beach, I can't wait for summer.
10. My sweet hubby, he is the best in the world.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Sorry
Posted by
Katie
at
8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Costco... love it!
I've been meaning to read those Detective books. Now I really want to! Thanks for the reminder
I can't believe you are going to find out what you're having already! Does that seem soon to anyone else? I guess your pregnancy is just going by really fast for me! Ha! Is it ok if I say I hope it's a boy! Boys are just so fun, and you probably need a little more testosterone in that household of yours!
Don't forget your saintly (not to mention down right handsome) younger brother...
Wow Landon got beat by Easter candy and Costco
Post a Comment