
Teresa and I had a fun girls night last night and went to see this movie. It was great. We loved the sets, drooled over her clothes, and adored the great moral ending it had. Go see it. I even loved Christina Ricci, whom I usually despise. I was very pleasantly surprised. The only disappointment was Reese's part, we wanted more of her!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Loved It!
Posted by
Katie
at
8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
maybe I'll make my husband come with me...he's due.
I went out to see it with girlfriends last night too and LOVED it. I mean, James McAvoy is amazing. That is all I have to say about that fine piece of man A.
Good to hear the review - I want to see that movie.
hey - this is my new blog. I'm closing the other one..
Analei
Post a Comment