Aren't these the sweetest girls you have ever seen? They had a great day at Jackson's birthday party. Check out the DARLING hats she made for the girls.
There is nothing like some visitors to shake things up a bit. We had so much fun having Landon's mom and his brother Max here last weekend. It feels lonely around here without them. Here was the best day of the trip.
A fabulous morning at Redondo Beach. Followed by lunch at Ruby's. It doesn't get much better than that around here.
On other news, my very kind doctor is letting me have my ultrasound at 18 weeks instead of 20! Wahoo. I couldn't be more excited. 2 weeks from yesterday. I am just so stoked. Call me impatient but I just can't wait to start getting ready for baby to come!
P.S. Blogger is being so weird today. I couldn't put the photos in the order I wanted so sorry about that.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Weekend Fun
Posted by
Katie
at
5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeay!! I can't wait to find out. By the way, Jolie totally has a Landon smirk on her face in that picture. Too cute. And in case I haven't made it perfectly clear...I am super jealous of your weather!
Those hats are adorable. Your girls are cuter every time I see a picture of them!
I love having visitors too. It is so fun to play and have something different to do all day!
Post a Comment