Monday, June 23, 2008

Kindergarten Here We Come

Friday the 13th was Jolie's pre-school graduation. It also happened to be 3 hours before our flight to Denver so needless to say that was a busy day. This is Jolie next in line for her diploma. Aren't those kids sweet?
This is Jolie with her teacher Miss Gina. I love her and can't wait for Lucy to start in her class this fall.
Jolie and her cute friend Teresa. This is a big day for them. I can't believe my baby will be in grade school. With Jolie starting kindergarten weeks after I have a new baby, it is going to be a crazy fall for us!

*Colorado pictures to come.

P.S. Happy Birthday Danny!

4 comments:

Camille Rasmussen said...

She is sooo big! I can't believe it! Already going to kingergarden, thats crazy.

Camille Rasmussen said...

I mean Kindergarden, oops.. .

Angella said...

Yeah, Jolie! Congratulations for all your hard work.

p.s. She really couldn't be any cuter!

T said...

that is so fun!!! I am so excited that she is in Kindergarden!