How long have you been married? 6.5 years
How old is your spouse? 29 in a few weeks
Who eats more? He eats just a little more
Who said I love you first? Me
Who is taller? Landon
Who sings better? We both sing well but I have a bit more experience
Who is smarter? Landon
Who controls the T.V. remote? Landon
Whose temper is worse? Neither of us have much of a temper, I have never even heard Landon raise his voice
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Mostly me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me, if your looking at the bed
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me totally, and I usually am
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
Who has more friends? Probably me at this point, but he has more close friends
Who has more siblings? The same
Who wears the pants in the family? Landon, skirts are way more comfortable
I tag my parents.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Marriage Tag
Posted by
Katie
at
8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment