Monday, June 9, 2008

Things That Still Make Me Sick

(Thank you 18 weeks of morning sickness)

-Pantene Pro-V Shampoo

-Christmas music

-The smell of my bathroom

-In N Out Burger (sad!)

-the Prison Break theme song

-Martinelli's Sparkling Cider

-the smell of my washing machine

I am hoping in another 6 months or so these things will not make me want to hurl anymore. But who knows, I still can't stand the music from Elmo In Grouchland, a movie Jolie watched a lot during my morning sickness with Lucy. I just want to want an In N Out burger once in a while.

6 comments:

Sherri said...

I couldn't eat In-n-out while I was pregnant either. It was very sad, I hope it passes for you soon!

Angella said...

Not much longer to go. Hang in there! I sure can't wait to meet that little guy!!!

Danielle said...

Oh man I know what you mean...I walked into a store the other day and a song that I had on my blog while I was really sick was playing and it totally made me sick to my stomach!

Sorry.

Danielle said...

ps. can you email me your address?

daniellebwilson@gmail.com

dannyras said...

ahahahahaha Pantene Pro-V! HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I want In-n-Out Burger right now!

:)