Sadly we left our cameras in the car at the airport so all of these were graciously taken by Nana and Pops.

We spent a ton of time at the playground right next to their house. Jolie would sit by the window and as soon as she saw a kid come to the park she would run out and play for hours.

We went to their neighborhood pool almost 2 times every day. Jolie is now a swimmer! We arrived there and she wouldn't even put her face under the water. Now she is jumping off the deep end to her dad. We are so proud.

We rocked the sunglasses the whole trip. (There is my giant belly in the background, I got some seriously concerned looks from fellow passengers on the planes, should I really be flying at my size?)

Lucy loved cooking with Nana.

And snuggling with Pops.

The girls loves teasing Uncle Chase.

Landon and Max had some quality time playing video games and reading comic books.

We visited "Tiny Town" a small amusement park where everything is miniature. Lucy really loved it.

Jolie just wanted to climb on everything.

We played dress up.

And made necklaces with beads.
We also saw Kung Fu Panda, and saw a crazy hail storm, and met tons of new friends, and Landon and I went on 2 dates, and I read a whole book, and we just relaxed and rested a whole lot. It was such a great trip. Just what we needed before the insanity starts. Thanks Nana and Pops. We love you and miss you already!
3 comments:
We are so sad that we weren't there to play with you guys. Next year. I think you need to post a picture of yourself, Katie. I want to see that adorable belly!
I am glad you guys are back so we can have a beach day with you at some point. Or we'll see you at the fourth of July shebang next week!
I soo glad you had fun. I just can't get over Lucy's sunglasses! they r sooo adorable!
P.S. i can't wait 4 that baby!
Post a Comment