Landon how do you manage?Happy Birthday old friend I hope all is well with you.-Ryan
They are SO cute! I can't wait to see how a little boy fits into your princess life.
You have you're own little Shirley Temple!
Those are the silliest girls in the kingdom
Aren't they a little young to be boy crazy? Poor Landon is going to have his hands full when the dating years hit.Zoe is not so much into princesses as she is rocks, bugs, snakes and cars. She's an odd one.
So Adorable!
Sorry, i was logged in as danny when I said that! Since his computer broke, he has taken over mine!
One of the cutest things I have ever seen. I miss the fascination Logan used to have with the princesses. Oh, to have her at 3 and 4 again!
Evie has made me play this video over and over again! Your girls are cuties!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Landon how do you manage?
Happy Birthday old friend I hope all is well with you.
-Ryan
They are SO cute! I can't wait to see how a little boy fits into your princess life.
You have you're own little Shirley Temple!
Those are the silliest girls in the kingdom
Aren't they a little young to be boy crazy? Poor Landon is going to have his hands full when the dating years hit.
Zoe is not so much into princesses as she is rocks, bugs, snakes and cars. She's an odd one.
So Adorable!
Sorry, i was logged in as danny when I said that! Since his computer broke, he has taken over mine!
One of the cutest things I have ever seen. I miss the fascination Logan used to have with the princesses. Oh, to have her at 3 and 4 again!
Evie has made me play this video over and over again! Your girls are cuties!
Post a Comment