I have really no one thing to blog about. Just a bunch of little somethings that make up our summer life right now.
Our 4th was a happy day. We started with a pancake breakfast, moved onto a birthday party, than a swim party/bbq, next a church battle of the bands, and then some delightful fireworks at my folks' house. There was too much fun to be had to stop and take pictures. Another one of Jolie's "best day ever"s.
Reese is going through a "I don't want to go to sleep" phase. It's driving me nuts because I used to be able to put him in bed and he would just nod off. No longer. He fights me to the death every time. I think it might be time to wean him... he is growing up. Woe is me.
The girls are keeping busy with all kinds of water activities. The summer is much busier than I had thought, and I am so thankful for it.
We are working hard, and playing hard, and praying hard and I am thankful everyday for this life that I have. I am pretty sure I am the luckiest gal alive.
I can't promise that I will be a great blogger this summer, I am sure there are only so many pictures of us at the beach that you can handle. But I will try to keep it up.
Monday, July 6, 2009
The Picture Has Nothing To Do With This Post- I Just Like It
Posted by
Katie
at
10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no! Not a fan of those funky sleep phases. There's just way too much fun to be had- who wants to sleep?!?!
Beach pics never get old to me!
Post a Comment