
I haven't had blond hair since Jolie was a baby. I haven't had straight hair for at least 6 months. Jolie loves it. She thinks I look like her twin. Lucy wants me to change it back, I guess I just don't look like the mom she knows and loves. Landon loves it. I look just like I did when we were married.

Just don't get used to it, it will probably be at least another 6 months until I can get myself to straighten it again! Children just don't allow you an hour a day to work on your hair. Maybe someday I can take care of me again. :)

10 comments:
Love it!!! Do you think I could get my hair done while we are there? I haven't had a good cut/color in THREE years!!!
That looks great Katie! I really like your hair that way! :)
i know you don't feel this way, but you really are a cute pregnant girl. and your hair looks fabulous too!
my sister got her hair flat ironed once at the salon and my nephew...i think he was 3 at the time...hid under the kitchen table and kept saying, "you're not my mommy!" he and lucy can sit and chat about mom's daring to change the look on em.
Angella, I will ask Teresa. I bet she will do it for you, she is fabulous and very affordable.
Looks great, Katie! That's how I remember you! I hadn't seen your hair dark before, only knew ya as a blond. :)
Looks fabulous, Katie!
I love it, who does your hair????
That is exactly what you look like in my head. You look great by the way. Your belly is very cute. Soon it will be gone;).
You look so CUTE! I love the hair...I keep checking back every day...waiting for this little guy to get here! Can't wait to see him!
oh mi gosh! sooo cute!
Post a Comment