
Okay people. This book is killing me. Utterly ridiculous. The dialogue is atrocious. The characters are obnoxious. She drags it all out way too long. Why am I reading it you ask? Because I HAVE to know what HAPPENS! AHHHH! I guess she must be doing something right to get me hooked to these totally annoying books. I am just so glad this is the end. And it better be a good ending, or else.
What are you thinking?
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The End
Posted by
Katie
at
5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
haha i am thinking the same thing and was going to blog about it but i'm not sure i want posterity to know i even spent $13.99 on it.
we all need closure. i was going to skip to the end and just read the last few chapters (what the h is all this jacob stuff? he's not a romantic possible anymore, get him out!) but apparently my friend says i have to read chapter 18.
bleh.
I'm on page 300 something. It's weird how it hooks you so you have to finish
yeah I quit after the first book. I thought it was kind of dumb from the start...but I almost read the second...but I just put it down and walked away.
I'm totally with you. I'm not sure what all the hype is about. She's not a very good writer, she DRAGS it out way to much, Bella is so whiny and annoying, blah blah blah. I read the first two mostly because we had just moved to Rexburg, I didn't know anybody, and we were living with our friend at his bachelor pad. It distracted me. But I'm not sure I want to waste my time on the third.
and p.s. the movie looks like it's going to be pretty lame too!! But I guess way to go Stephanie Meyer for writing something so popular, I guess it's gotta be kinda fun for her, right?
Can't wait to see that baby boy of yours!
It's not the most well written book, but they are fun. The last one however was extremely disappointing.
That last comment was me, Chrissy, on Camille's computer :)
That is EXACTLY how I felt reading number 3! Yet I still crave to know what happens... so unfair.
I couldn't agree MORE, but I can't stop thinking about what is going to happen until it's over. Grrrr.
Post a Comment