Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Sorry But...

you are just going to have to wait for a real post until there is something to post about. (Think tiny bundle of blue.) Wish me luck at my appointment tomorrow trying to talk my doctor into getting this show on the road. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I am trying to be patient, but I know it is time. He is ready, I am ready, now the doctor just needs to be ready. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Surfer Jay said...

You could tell your Doc to speed up the dilation process with a finger (or two). Our Doc did, although it didn't really get the ball rolling as we hoped, we still induced a week later.
Or you could tell the Doc that you have a wedding to go to soon and you need to fit into your dress ASAP.

Katie said...

I am sure he will do as you suggest and try to get things moving that very unpleasant way. I have every reason to want him to induce this early though. My first delivery was a horror story. 10 pound baby. Pushing 3 hours, forceps eventually used without my permission. Hemorrhaging for hours after with a scary high fever. That is why we induced with Lucy 8 days early. It was wonderful. Unfortunately, this doctor seems to think it unnecessary. I am prepared to be devious and even a little deceitful to get my way. We shall see.

Ellie m. said...

uh you're making me not want to give birth, lol