I'm sorry your doctor sucks right now. I'll say an extra prayer for you tonight that baby boy will come early on his own. I can't wait to meet him. He's going to be so precious.
My doctor suggested primrose oil. You buy it in little capsules -- take one in the morning and insert one up at night. Maybe a coincidence but I had Daniel a day after I did that. GOOD LUCK!
I am so sorry Katie! Best of luck... I got down in my hands and knees and scrubbed floors, hiked up hills, and bounced on one of those exercise balls.... of course, I was 4 days overdue..... sorry, not much help...
I am so sorry! Jack was two weeks late and I was dying! I tried just about everything and nothing worked! Hopefully your boy will be more obedient and come out quickly! Good Luck!
8 comments:
I'm sorry your doctor sucks right now. I'll say an extra prayer for you tonight that baby boy will come early on his own. I can't wait to meet him. He's going to be so precious.
My doctor suggested primrose oil. You buy it in little capsules -- take one in the morning and insert one up at night. Maybe a coincidence but I had Daniel a day after I did that. GOOD LUCK!
I am so sorry Katie! Best of luck... I got down in my hands and knees and scrubbed floors, hiked up hills, and bounced on one of those exercise balls.... of course, I was 4 days overdue..... sorry, not much help...
Ohh, bummer! Hope he comes soon!
I am so sorry! Jack was two weeks late and I was dying! I tried just about everything and nothing worked! Hopefully your boy will be more obedient and come out quickly! Good Luck!
Thinking of you my friend! Hope this little boy shows up soon!
Hopefully your in the hospital now! If you have another you'll have to switch to a doctor who likes to induce!!
First time visitor. Your girls are adorable and good luck with the next one.
I was just in Redondo last week, my bro lives there. I used to live at the beach, boy do I miss it.
Now---go into labor!!!
Take care.
Post a Comment