He arrived on Friday the 22nd of august. He was a nice 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22 inches long. It was a wild day, and I will surely post about it soon. But right now I am in that cocoon of love that you experience right after a new baby enters your home. We are IN LOVE! He is beautiful and perfect and the sweetest thing that ever lives. My darling girls love him too and dote over his every face and coo. Isn't he gorgeous?
P.S. Can you believe the pictures Landon put up of me after giving birth? Yikes. He is fired from guest blogging!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Reese Mackay Cowan
Posted by
Katie
at
6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I agree completely, he is gorgeous
Congratulations to the whole family! Babies are wonderful. Annie Emmett
That dudes got a full head of hair! He could be wearing my grandpas wig. My boy still doesn't have that much hair and he's three months. Good genes I suppose.
He is ADORABLE. It makes me want to cry looking at those pictures and thinking how my son's already almost 5 months old. I wish he were brand new like your baby boy. He is so darling, enjoy it while it lasts. Congratulations!
Oh Katie he is beautiful and look at all that hair and I love his name! I love you! Happy healing and enjoy every moment with that presh little bundle!
He is so precious! I love all of his dark hair and puckered lips. I also love the name you chose -- hopefully you aren't getting any grief for your choice. It is perfect for your little guy.
And, I love the after labor pictures. You look so happy and content with your girls and new little guy!
What a beautiful baby! Congrats!
He is beautiful, congratulatios Katie! And you look great in your hospital pictures, although I'd agree husbands should definitely ask permission before posting hospital shots!
Congrats Katie! He is such a beautiful baby and that full head of hair is so ADORABLE! I hope you are recovering well and enjoying your new baby boy.
Oh, he is so gorgeous! I wish I could snuggle him right now! And you look great, Katie. I wish I could look even half that cute after giving birth.
So beautiful! I can't wait to see him. I'm so happy for you two :-)
So exciting! And he's adorable! Let me know if you need anything, or if you want me to take the girls to the park so you can nap or something.
Congratulations Katie!!! He is so beautiful. You and your sister make the most beautiful babies ever. Oh and I love the fact that he has so much hair, are you sure he's not part Mexican? Us Mexicans come out with hair down to our shoulders. Ha ha ha...Congratulations again.
Post a Comment