Saturday, August 23, 2008

Meet Reese!

Hey everybody, this is Landon guest-blogging for Katie. Below are some photos of Reese's arrival, and a video of the girls meeting their new baby brother.





9 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations!!!!! He is so cute! And so big, allready big enough to play with my little Austin! Congrats!

Starnes fam said...

He is precious! Congratulations on such a cute and BIG boy!!!

Danielle said...

oh what a sweetheart!! congratulations you guys. I want to smooch his little cheeks. What a doll! I can't wait for more.

Meredith said...

congrats! he looks big and beautiful and i love the name.

Rupper Family said...

Yay! Congrats on your little guy! Isn't it kinda more exciting to see the other kids' reaction to a new sibling than it is to give birth? (Okay, I have mine carved out so it's no big deal to me) Really though, it's all such a sweet time for your family. I'm excited for you guys!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Oh, Katie -- he's wonderful. Your girls are going to be darling big sisters. Hope you're all well. Love!

Angie Judd said...

Congrats guys!! He is so cute! Looks like he fits right in.

Surfer Jay said...

Rad!
Just don't let the girls dress him in princess outfits, he will be scarred for life...

Kate said...

Congrats! He's beautiful! Hope all is well!