Landon and I take turns taking one of the girls out for a special one-on-one outing. I think (hope) this helps them feel special and get some time to talk to us individually.
This weekend it was Lucy's turn to go somewhere with me. She chose to go get our nails done. It was so fun taking my little girlie girl to be pampered. She loved it of course! Loved the wall full of nail polish to choose from, loved the hand and foot massage, loved the funny ladies fawning over her. I loved having a special minute with my lovely Lucy. She is such a sweet girl.
Here are the final results of our outing.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Girls' Day
Posted by
Katie
at
8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun day! I think those are just about the cutest little purple toes I've ever seen!
what lovely nails. Here's to a fellow mom of a girlie girl!
so cute
So sweet! Little girls love getting their nails done! :)
Post a Comment