Yesterday we discovered my radiator leaking CRAZY amounts of fluid from my car. So we took it in and it is totally cracked and we have to get a new radiator. And on top of that they think someone backed into me and they want to replace the bumper and maybe the hood and whatever. I didn't see any damage but who knows. Anyway, I have no car for the immediate future. Dang it. I am hoping to not have to fork over for a rental but we shall see.
So for now our backyard is our play ground.
And Reese is digging his first popsicle.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Stranded
Posted by
Katie
at
3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too bad we couldn't come play today :(
Oh no! It's no fun being car-less. Good thing you guys know how to have fun!
Post a Comment