Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reese's Favorite Pass Time






P.S. Sheesh everyone. I wasn't fishing I promise! I was just hoping someone out there might feel the same as me. Flawless skin? Are you guys crazy?

P.S.S. If you want to see some more pictures from our recent photo shoot with my Aunt Sandi go HERE.

4 comments:

Mrs. Cropper said...

Hi!
OK so we are coming down! We will be available on Thursday, on Friday during the day, and on Sunday. Let me about your availability--can't wait to see you!
anne

Mrs. Cropper said...

p.s. i could just do this in email but don't think i have a current one for you?? mine is amcropper@gmail

Bre said...

what a cute picture of the kids! Hey if it keeps him entertained nothing wrong with a little laundry viewing.

Danielle said...

I meant to tell you that I totally know how you feel. I feel the exact same way. Really. And my baby loves the dryer too!