Friday, July 31, 2009

OK People

There are a bunch of blogs I want in on that are private! Here are some of them.

Erin Hakes
Kate & Mark
Jeffi Erickson

and now I can't remember the other ones. So if you ever visit me and you are private, let me know! I want to come see you and your fun goings on.

The address I use for blogger is kjcowan@hotmail.com

Thanks.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I can't see Jeffi's either! I better call her

Erin said...

Hi Katie! Lisa told me she talked to you about your wanting to see pics of William on our blog. I'm on it! Look for an invite coming your way. Be prepared though--it's all about kids, kids, and more about kids.
Your little ones are so beautiful. I love the photo in your header. Gorgeous dresses! Isn't it so fun to experience the differences of a boy after having girls? Both are so great, and so different. My boy is only 4 months old, but it already seems so different.

Adam and the Girls said...

I've tried inviting you to view it in the past but I guess it didn't work....I tried again today so hopefully it goes through. Sorry. Hope you are well.....Reese is so handsome!!!! I love watching him grow up. Savannah is 2 months old now....she is so funny.