yeah...sad. But inevitable I guess. Is he interested at all with feeding himself? I pretty much just let Avery have at it, and its really messy, but now she is getting pretty good. Just put a tarp down...oh duh, I forget that you already have two kids. I should be asking you for advice. Anyway, I can't believe how blond he is. What a doll!
3 comments:
yeah...sad. But inevitable I guess. Is he interested at all with feeding himself? I pretty much just let Avery have at it, and its really messy, but now she is getting pretty good. Just put a tarp down...oh duh, I forget that you already have two kids. I should be asking you for advice. Anyway, I can't believe how blond he is. What a doll!
Not to worry. In 15 years it will be a non stop feeding frenzy. Love that boy!
It was hard for me to wean Lincoln too! Luckily he still cuddles. I love the picture of him!!
Post a Comment